Based on our industry research and thought leadership initiatives, we bring clarity to the positioning of Automation (Robotic Process Automation) & Artificial Intelligence capabilities within your organisation. We can help you define your Automation or Al strategy and provide a roadmap with a 'fast track' pilot implementation at the lowest possible cost, primarily by building the new capabilities over your existing IT cloud solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft) or developing open source pilot software.
What we do
Our proven industry business process/domain to Automation and AI capability mapping help you to choose the right try and adopt robotic process automation (RPA), machine learning, natural language processing, cognitive computing.
Specifically on RPA, we can help you plan the automation adoption in a way that minimises the impact on your organisation and creates minimalistic disruption to your business & IT teams. One of our key deliverables is to provide you with a outcome-driven RPA framework for identifying and replacing the manual intensive and error prone business process areas.
We are experts in:
- Defining outcome-driven Automation framework by identifying ‘right’ candidates for robotic process automation and creating pilot ‘BOTS’ for replacement
- Assessment of the emerging or recent AI capability (such as cognitive computing, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing) and its disruption and impact on your organisation
- Addressing the skill gap through latest AI-capability led training plan for your IT organisation
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Intelligent & Test Automation
- Business Process Management
- Business Intelligence
Are you looking to implement RPA solutions using UiPath or Blue Prism or IBM Automation anywhere for automating repetitive and manual back-office processes running on SAP? We can assist you in planning and designing the solution with less disruption to your business teams. One of our key deliverables is to provide you with an outcome-driven RPA framework for identifying and implementing the manual intensive business process areas.
Implementing RPA in your organisation requires the right combination of people, processes, and technology, guided by a high-level automation strategy.
At Invenics, we believe in a well-prepared approach that helps realise the full benefits of RPA. Our team has a clear RPA strategy and creates a proper business plan, which is a cornerstone of a successful RPA program.
- Setting up the end-to-end infrastructure for the development, test, and production environment
- Assisting business analyst with feasibility assessment, time, and cost estimates
- Designing overall solutions including component design with individual component interface specifications
- Developing support, monitoring, and control plan for the solution
We enable businesses to automate processes that involve unstructured content. By leveraging AI technologies such as Natural Language Processing, Image Recognition, Computer Vision, Automation, projects can lead to better decision making, reduce costs and increase capacity. Automate complex document-based workflows that involve the interpretation of unstructured content. Our services include:
- 2X faster implementation than script-based automation
- Testing across all types of software applications - web, mobile, desktop and legacy
- Assisting in developing test cases for mobile devices
- Offering better mechanism to simulate human interaction with software
- Executing tests across systems, including databases, to enable both black-box and white-box testing
- Integrating test automation suite into DevOps pipeline to work seamlessly in a CI/CD environment
BPM services are an effective way to accelerate application delivery for companies looking to become more agile and accelerate strategy execution. This improves the IT department's ability to respond to business demands, reduces time-to-value, and accelerates digital transformation. Connecting people, processes, and technology yields enormous benefits in the digital age. Processes can be easily and quickly re-imagined and re-designed with the right BPM service in place, empowering people to effectively lead changes within the organisation. Unlocking operational agility enables organisations to become more cost-effective while increasing customer value.
To assist businesses in making more data-driven decisions, Business Intelligence (BI) includes business analytics, data mining, data visualisation, data tools and infrastructure, and best practises. In practise, modern business intelligence is demonstrated when you have a full picture of your organization's data and use that data to drive change, eliminate inefficiencies, and quickly adjust to market or supply changes.
Arnab is a Digital & AI Director at Invenics with an impressive portfolio of clients and career that spans over 15 years in the field of technology across top multi-national corporates such as Wipro & Deloitte. He holds a Masters in Information Systems from the University of Sheffield (UK) and has in-depth of experience in software development and Innovation Incentive services across multiple industries such as Banking, Insurance, Technology and Gaming. Arnab leads the overall Digital & AI initiatives at Invenics including Product development and application development across leading technologies
Praveen is a Senior Manager at Invenics and has 16+ years of comprehensive design and architecture experience with driving large digital transformation projects. He has worked extensively in scaled organizations with experience covering in Digital, AI and Data platform projects.
His special focus areas include designing and developing Machine Learning, NLP and Blockchain capabilities enabled products and solutions.
As an expert Senior Architect focussed on Data and Digital areas, he helps large clients to transform into data-driven organisations and drive effective business solutions, from data ingestion to advanced analytics. Praveens ’s experience spans many industry verticals like BSFI, Healthcare, and Fintech firms.
Preeti leads the Automation service line in Invenics and oversees all aspects of the delivery process – from design, development to deployment. She helps create digital transformation roadmaps for customers and is actively involved in developing and building our offshore development / technical sales teams building relationships with our automation partners. Preeti is also an ESG champion within Invenics and is responsible for creating, managing and volunteering across a portfolio of wellness, mentorship, diversity and charitable initiatives across Invenics.