Senior Brand Designer
About The Role
We are looking for a creative and experienced Corporate Brand Designer to join our team. This person should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in designing corporate branding, logos, and other materials using Adobe Suite, Figma and other similar design software.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong eye for design and a good understanding of branding principles. They should be able to create and design visuals that accurately reflect the company’s brand identity and message. They should be able to create materials that are visually appealing,consistent, and on-brand.
Invenics is an innovation focused company. We help our clients throughout their innovation lifecycle right from the initial concept stage to the exploitation and/or commercialisation stages. We help their projects reach full fruition by assisting them to access appropriate funding from various sources. We also help them bring their project ideas to life by providing specialist technical expertise through both
technology consulting and product development assistance. Please visit www.invenics.com for a more detailed overview about the company.
You will be working closely with the Branding Lead and a team of key service line stakeholders to create visuals for corporate branding, including logos, social media flyers, brochures, presentations, digital assets, and other materials. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and maintain corporate brand standards and guidelines, including visual identity, logo, typography, color palettes, and other design elements
- Create compelling visual design solutions (such as flyers, PPTs, Posters, Social Media contents, banners etc.) for web, mobile, and other digital products, ensuring a consistent look and feel across all corporate marketing materials
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop corporate marketing designs and ensure brand consistency across all digital products.
- Develop graphic design materials including presentations, infographics, brochures, and other marketing collateral.
- Work with internal stakeholders and web developers to create new designs to be built for web and mobile based devices ensuring they are optimised for various browsers and devices.
- Develop and maintain brand-specific style guides and design templates
- Use Adobe Suite and similar software to create designs that meet the expectations of the marketing team
- Research and stay up-to-date with design trends, new technology, and the competitive landscape
- Manage and prioritise multiple design projects and tasks
- Ensure all designs are consistent with the company’s brand and standards
Required Experience and Skills (5+ years)
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree or extensive certification course in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related field
- Experience of at least 5 years in brand and graphic design either as in-house designer or contractor
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), Figma and other similar design software
- Demonstratable portfolio of corporate and business design works
- Proven experience with creating corporate branding guidelines and materials
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of production and print processes
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Excellent eye for detail and creative problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of trends in the corporate branding industry with good research skills to produce
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills
What We Offer
A unique role in a dynamic environment, the opportunity to work in a strong Research and Development setup aiming to establish a data-led AI company, under the guidance of a dedicated mentor. Due to the nature of the role, there is also scope for significant learning around new and emerging areas of technical innovation and exploring work performed within the various service lines, all the time.
Invenics are committed to putting the well-being of our employees, both permanent and temporary, at the forefront of our journey. Therefore, we have a number of perks and benefits that we ensure our employees have access to:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave (pro-rated)
- Flexible Working
- Team day outs
- Various company discounts and incentives
How To Apply
To apply please send us a copy of your CV with a brief cover note by email directly to email@example.com
|Job Category||Senior Brand Designer|