RPA Senior Developer
About The Role
RPA Senior Developer will work closely with Service Delivery Head and Onsite Client Coordinators to develop RPaaS solutions using core workflow principles. Ideal Candidate will need to independently design, develop, support and maintain complex project modules.
Invenics is an Innovation focused company, head quartered in United Kingdom (UK). We serve global customers through our expert teams based in Invenics UK and Invenics Indian subsidiary (offices located in Gurgaon and Kochi). We help our clients throughout their innovation lifecycle right from the initial concept stage to the exploitation and/or commercialisation stages. We help their projects reach full fruition by assisting them to access appropriate funding from various sources. We also help them bring their project ideas to life by providing specialist technical expertise through both technology consulting and product development assistance. Please visit www.invenics.com and Auto Geeni – An Invenics Bot Hub for a more detailed overview about the company.
Experience: (6+ years)
- Candidate with minimum 6+ years of full stack software development experience
- At least 3+ years of RPA Experience (preferably in UiPath)
- Good understanding of front-end (react, angular etc)
- Programming concept (dot Net, C#/VB/Python, Node.js etc )
- Creating and consuming custom code using above Programming Language (preferably in Python / C#)
- Experience in database concepts (SQL and No-Sql Dbs)
- Cloud deployments (preferably MS Azure concepts)
- Knowledge and experience in designing cloud flows (SaaS, IPaaS, BPaaS etc)
- Must be able to create design documents (FSD, TSD etc)
- Should be an individual code contributor and work along with the team
- Knowledge of cognitive automation, OCR Tools and AI/ML. (preferably Document Understanding for OCR)
- Good Understanding of REST API’s and overall system integration principles
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented
- Must have proven ability to set and follow priorities and timeline
Nice to have
- Exposure to RPA Cloud Platforms
- Microsoft Azure Certifications
- UiPath Advance Developer certification
Preferred Skills and additional Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (including presentation and business writing)
- A logical approach to problem solving and willingness to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach
- Self-starting and can work pro-actively within a larger team
- Strong interest in learning and developing with emerging technologies demonstrated through self-initiated projects
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- Added ability to lead a team
What We Offer
A unique role in a dynamic environment, the opportunity to work in a strong Research and Development setup aiming to establish a data-led AI company, under the guidance of a dedicated mentor. Due to the nature of the role, there is also scope for significant learning around new and emerging areas of technical innovation and exploring work performed within the various service lines, all the time.
We provide an excellent benefits package which includes a very competitive salary, xx days’ annual leave plus generous annual and long-term service bonuses. Additionally, we provide options for flexible working wherever possible. There are also opportunities to work in other areas of interest within the company. Generous bonuses depending on the company’s and the candidate’s annual performance will be available.
Travel might be required to client location as applicable.
How To Apply
To apply please send us a copy of your CV with a brief cover note by email directly to email@example.com
Post COVID-19 considerations
We have adopted a hybrid model policy with the safety of our staff in mind. Return to the office has been initiated after a safety review and assessment.
|Job Category||Senior Consultant|