Node JS Developer
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced developer who can operate independently and help the client expose data using Node JS. The candidate will work closely with business analysts, solution architects, enterprise architects and application teams.
Experience: (5+ years)
- Hands-on experience with Node JS
- Backend API Programming experience
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (SAP HANA or any noSQL db)
- Tomcat/ TomEE
- Experienced professional familiar with Agile, JIRA, Jenkins
Nice to have
- Hands-on coding experience in Python, including packages such as Pandas, NumPy.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries using joins, aggregates, set operators, window functions etc.
- Hands on experience parsing responses generated by API’s (REST/XML/JSON)
- Developer/Architect certification(s).
Preferred Skills and additional Knowledge
- Good communication skills.
- A logical approach to problem solving and willingness to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Self-starting and can work pro-actively within a larger team.
- Strong interest in learning and developing with emerging technologies demonstrated through self-initiated projects.
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions.
What We Offer
A unique role in a dynamic environment, the opportunity to work in a strong Research and Development setup aiming to establish a data-led AI company, under the guidance of a dedicated mentor. Due to the nature of the role, there is also scope for significant learning around new and emerging areas of technical innovation and exploring work performed within the various service lines, all the time.
We provide an excellent benefits package which includes a very competitive salary, pension, 25 days’ annual leave plus generous annual and long-term service bonuses. Additionally, we provide options for flexible working wherever possible. There are also opportunities to work in other areas of interest within the company. Generous bonuses depending on the company’s and the candidate’s annual performance will be available.
Travel might be required to the UK for client engagements
|Job Category||Backend Developer|