About the Role:
Full-stack developer having strong development experience in building modern web applications and software products. The position will work closely with Technical Architects, Developers, Functional Consultants and Application teams to deliver SaaS products and solutions.
Experience: (6 to 10 years)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Strong coding and designing skills (Python or Java or Golang)
- Strong understanding of database and storage fundamentals
- 6+ Years of experience in full-stack development with extensive hands-on experience in
developing cloud hosted (Azure/AWS/GCP) web-applications using Python, Django, Django
- In-depth experience of server-side development using Python.
- Practical understanding and experience in web design and application frameworks, especially
Django and Django REST Framework.
- Experience in developing with RESTful APIs.
- Good knowledge and working experience of at least one database technology and strong in
- Strong understanding of web application design patterns specifically MVC, Microservices and API
- Good understanding and experience of cloud-native tools and technologies such as Kubernetes,
Docker, CI/CD tools, testing frameworks.
- Experience of implementing inbound and outbound API integrations.
- Experience with common web development tools such as Chrome DevTools, Postman and
- Familiarity with Linux.
Nice to have
- Developer/Architect certification(s).
- SaaS product development.
Preferred Skills and additional Knowledge
- Good communication skills.
- A logical approach to problem solving and willingness to take responsibility and have a
pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Self-starting and can work pro-actively within a larger team.
- Strong interest in learning and developing with emerging technologies demonstrated through
- Should be able to understand requirements and contribute to design
- Translate designs in efficient code
- You will influence how we build individual features and products, and bring in best practices and
patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle for Frontend discipline
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology
What We Offer
A unique role in a dynamic environment, the opportunity to work in a strong Research and Development setup aiming to establish a data-led AI company, under the guidance of a dedicated mentor. Due to the nature of the role, there is also scope for significant learning around new and emerging areas of technical innovation and exploring work performed within the various service lines, all the time.
We provide an excellent benefits package which includes a very competitive salary, pension, 25 days’ annual leave plus generous annual and long-term service bonuses. Additionally, we provide options for flexible working wherever possible. There are also opportunities to work in other areas of interest within the company. Generous bonuses depending on the company’s and the candidate’s annual performance will be available.
Travel might be required to/within the UK.
How To Apply
To apply please send us a copy of your CV with a brief cover note by email directly to email@example.com
During the COVID-19 period, we have adopted a work from home policy with the safety of our staff in mind. Return to the office will be initiated after a safety review and assessment.