Personal life & work role
1. Tell us something about yourself and your role at Invenics?
I am working as Data warehouse/ETL Professional with 12+ year of experience. Here at Invenics, I am working as a senior consultant in Digital SAP Platform.
2. Describe your typical day at Invenics.
On any typical day at work, I usually remain engaged in project work analysing data, designing, developing and implementing as per business requirement. I also been involved from Invenics side to be part of recruitment process, trainings, creating document repository which will be useful as knowledge base for the practice.
3. How does Invenics help with your work life balance?
Invenics provides a healthy work-life balance atmosphere for all its employees. I really wanted to express that when I joined this great organization I was a returning mother my baby was not even a year old. Invenics has given me that wonderful environment so that I managed my baby and deliver work within a deadline. That’s one of the greatest support the employee can ask for.
Nature of work
1. Describe the kind of clients and/or teams (cross-functional or otherwise) do you work with?
One of my major work roles is to work with a major Fintech organisation and provider of market data as a SAP DI Developer. I primarily engage with roles of building SAP Data Intelligence data pipelines and writing SQL scripts.
2. What keeps you motivated and/or challenges you at Invenics?
The consideration that the company keeps for its employees is motivation, encourage to take ownership, learn new things. The excellent leadership here challenges me to accomplish and learn more. Working at Invenics, everything seems pretty much balanced and well taken care of.
Career development aspects
1. What opportunities do you get here at Invenics for a brighter and better career?
The flexibility with work hours and the support Invenics provides is really great. I can mould my schedule into something that fits my lifestyle, which is by far the biggest differentiating factor here.
2. What new skills or knowledge did you acquire here since joining?
I explored, and learned SAP Data Intelligence using our Digital SAP lab and have understood and developed solutions for managing Fintech Data preparation.
Work culture & Office
1. How would you describe the overall work / office environment, colleagues, and culture at Invenics?
The overall work culture and office environment is very supportive, very friendly, and the everyone in team are very collaborative. Invenics is a very encouraging space. During difficult time, due to everyone’s support you will definitely come up with flying colours. Senior leaders are so reachable and helpful always. During my almost a year of journey I never felt like its very difficult to reach out anyone
2. How would you describe the culture of leadership and management team?
Senior leaders and management take concern of your personal wellbeing and work-life balance. There are no restrictions to availing leaves and taking personal time-off. There are no complicated regulations in the overall hierarchy within the organisation, and everyone is free to connect with the leadership.
3. What are some of the company benefits which you enjoy the most – rom perks, wellness, team activities etc.?
I am excited to work with a team of talented people where we learn, grow and enjoy each part together where everyone makes their individual contribution in organization growth
4. What would you share with anyone seeking a position at Invenics?
It is one of the greatest organization with such a great people, very healthy work culture where you are free always to explore and learn new things. You will be always surrounded by very helping people who are always ready to support you in each aspect.