Supercharge your career
Start an enriching career in new and emerging digital technologies with Invenics
At Invenics we are passionate about science and technology and are always on the lookout for bright and talented minds who can be part of our world and join us on a journey to help our clients throughout their innovation lifecycle. If you are someone who is excited by technology and want a supportive start to supercharge your careers you are in the right place.
Graduates and Early careers
Roles that are tailored in line with best-in-class industry standards and your interests in mind
We have a range of hiring programs which run throughout the year and have exciting roles for current undergraduate university students looking to gain experience, those who have recently finished their graduate degrees or those who are brave to change careers into technology. You will work within a team, delivering our products and customer propositions in various fields of digital technologies, including (but not limited to) Software Development, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. The roles involve working closely with our team of Delivery Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Architects, Developers where you will learn from some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our summer internship program runs for 12 weeks, where we will assign a dedicated mentor who will guide and mentor you on the job and let you slowly adapt to the corporate experience.
Our apprentice scheme generally runs for 15 months where new apprentices work with us on real projects along with pursuing their customised learning plan.
Undergraduate students can choose to work with us for 1 complete year in between their pre-final and final year studies, gaining the best exposure in new and emerging technologies which will further accelerate their industry experience and career.
Recent graduates can join us full-time in our journey to excellence, and kick start their career in technology.
Our Motto for Early Careers
Recruit and transform talent as valued next-gen workforce
We are on a constant lookout for new ideas and fresh talent. So if you think you are a good-fit, we would love to hear from you at any time of year! Our graduate and junior roles are a great stepping stone if you are looking for a career in Technology Innovation.
Learn & Develop
Our early-careers entrants work on meaningful and challenging projects under dedicated mentors, and directly contribute to helping Invenics grow as a company.
We invest a lot of time and effort to provide our interns with real-time industry experience that they can effectively leverage in the future.
Our work culture is open and fun loving! We believe that being free and in harmony while working makes us more creative and productive. Needless to say, it increases our commitment towards the job.
Why be a part of our early career program
- Exposure to different service sectors and teams within the company such as Innovation Funding, Consulting, Digital Delivery, and more
- Work alongside your experienced colleagues from the get-go, or refer them to us
- Opportunity to learn, test and practice your skills in a free an open-environment before you embark on your career
- After a period of time choose your favourite area to specialise in. Enjoy hands-on training and mentorship, tailored to suit your career interests with consistent feedback
- Opportunity to work and engage directly with clients
- Have fun-filled and enjoyable experiences as part of our family such as team lunches, outings, company perks, group activities etc.
What we seek in candidates
- STEM degree A degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Management helps us benefit from your learnings in easy adaptability to our projects or those with keen interest and exposure to technology and would like to make a change in their career
- Communication Skills: A pro-active individual who can communicate with people, whether they are clients, customers, colleagues, or vendors. You will also need to be able to speak clearly and politely with people in person, by phone, and in writing
- Critical Thinking Someone who can analyse situations and make informed decisions. Whether you are working with a piece of code, data, software or business proposition, you need to be able to understand problems, think critically, and devise solutions
- Attention to Detail We love people who are bundled with attention-to-detail with finite and intricate info
- Technical Knowledge Some experience or interest in technology – whether it is software, data engineering, UI / UX design will be most preferred. Nonetheless, if not, we still believe in nurturing you with a bit of initial spark Self-Awareness: We do lookout for people who are proactive and good team
- Self-Awareness We do lookout for people who are proactive and good team players, ambitious, self-organised, have strong work-ethic and confident along with an eagerness to learn new skills