Our specialist pool of industry focused senior IT professionals continuously monitor the changing business landscape, work closely with CIO and business leadership teams to outline strategic IT plans and reference architectures to align with the business objectives. We provide wide ranging strategic IT services covering virtual CIO, IT strategy, portfolio and demand management, enterprise architecture, governance and IT organisational management.
What we do
Our Architecture practitioners are TOGAF certified with vast experience in tailoring leading frameworks for large institutions primarily maximising the value for their IT investment. Whether reducing costs or standardising the landscape or outlining an IT strategy driven roadmap, our team can provide executable advice to both CIO and senior IT lead stakeholders. Whether driven by Regulatory, Customer-centric, Business Transformation or Merger & Acquisition, our framework provides clarity on IT and provides progressive architecture to meet the business objectives.
We are experts in:
- Creating robust IT/Technology Strategy to realise your business objectives
- Conducting architecture assessment and adopting Enterprise Architecture practices for specific business domain or enterprise
- Helping you to adopt IT governance and procedures including Data Security, RACI, Engagement model between Business, IT, and Third party vendors
Our team of highly skilled professionals and senior IT practitioners with over one and half decades of industrial experience take charge of guiding your businesses with the right strategies, infrastructure, and transformation. We excel in providing virtual CIO services, with business focussed objectives for both small and medium enterprises.
Our range of services vary from IT portfolio management to vendor relationship management, infrastructure transformation, and technology roadmaps. Our practitioners are Prince2 or equivalent, TOGAF certified with firm grasp of project and architecture lifecycles.
Our architecture practitioners are industry focused and continuously updated with disruptive technologies and their impact on the business processes within a sector. We outline reference enterprise architecture for each industry and tailor to the client business models covering process, application, data, integration, digital, cloud and infrastructure layers of IT. We are pioneer in enabling central or federated EA framework with a range of services such as:
- Assessment of current state across the enterprise
- Gap Analysis against the IT principles and vision
- Outlining target architecture across all the layers
- Weighing options, prioritising and sequencing of short term and long-term projects in a roadmap with a timeline plan
- Cost benefit analysis in a compelling business case and obtaining approval from the sponsor
- Gap analysis on the skillset and defining the organisation model for Architecture practice
We have specialist Solution Architecture team who act as ‘Programme’ or ‘Solution’ Architects for business-critical programmes. Our SA team can effectively identify and mitigate the technology risks and assist the smooth delivery of the technical components of the project. Our experts can define the solution architecture (full stack) for enterprise solutions such as SAP, Oracle or digital and work with the Programme directors and governance board to navigate through the entire project lifecycle.
We have assisted the delivery of renowned business transformation and regulatory projects in the marketplace, with key outcomes including:
- Achieved higher level of confidence within Business and smooth sailing through the IT Governance board in obtaining the approval of the Solution Blueprint
- Greater scope and solution alignment with 100% traceability to the business requirements, combined IT and Business Process architecture
- Third party vendors and IT suppliers on-boarded with appropriate Statement of Work
Arnab is a Digital & AI Director at Invenics with an impressive portfolio of clients and career that spans over 15 years in the field of technology across top multi-national corporates such as Wipro & Deloitte. He holds a Masters in Information Systems from the University of Sheffield (UK) and has in-depth of experience in software development and Innovation Incentive services across multiple industries such as Banking, Insurance, Technology and Gaming. Arnab leads the overall Digital & AI initiatives at Invenics including Product development and application development across leading technologies
Aniket is a Director in Digital SAP and has an extensive experience in enterprise data management, data integration and architecture especially in ERP space. He has successfully delivered large scale ETL based data migration solutions as a data migration lead.
He has a strong experience evaluating master data management (MDM) tools and implementing MDM solutions. Aniket’s experience also includes strong experience integrating analytics and data warehousing solutions with operational platforms.
Praveen is a senior manager at Invenics and had 16+ years of experience with a strong background in architecture, services and consulting. He has a proven track record of designing and implementing effective IT solutions for various industries, with a focus on aligning technology with business goals. Praveen has advised global organisations on various Technology topics and outlined strategic roadmap and target states for areas such as IT governance, Data & Analytics, AI, Data Integration, and Cloud Computing.